Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Will This Debate Have Any Memorable Moments?? The Last One Was A Total Snooze!


I love dramatic moments on television. The first presidential debate between Obama & McCain was only interesting because Barack Obama has a lot to prove. The second debate was really tedious for me to watch. My mother & I talked through the whole thing! We were amazed at the mind-numbing questions the audience asked. I mean, Tom Brokaw looked so unexcited to be the moderator that it was really quite funny. Since both candidates regurgitated their stump speeches,I was completely unimpressed with the "debate". It should have been called a parley. So, here is a video that shows some of the best moments in past debates. Tonight,it is extremely important to McCain supporters for him to bring up all of Barack Obama's scandals. I'm in the tank for Obama anyway so it doesn't matter to me. But for those who are undecided, McCain better get a good grasp on the issues. Another uninformative debate may be the nail in McCain's political coffin.

No comments: