Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Foreclosure Madness Has Now Engulfed Fantasia Barrino, The American Idol Winner!!!



I feel so sorry for Fantasia Barrino because it must be hard to have your business all over the internet. She has become the latest celebrity to fall victim to foreclosure,according to MTO.I don't know why these folks don't just pay for their homes upfront, but I guess I should refrain from talking about that. The good Lord knows how much money that I have mismanaged myself. But then again,I've never raked in the amount of dough that celebrities do.

Damn,ya'll! If celebrities are getting slammed by this economy,what's a broke ass girl like me gonna do? Huh? But anyway, here's your girl at Mr. Chows with Young Dro in this video.They broke up back in September & now she's losing her home in December. The holidays just ain't looking that merry for Fantasia Barrino.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as a 42 y/o african american male of whom has made a mere 45,000 annually and has managed to amass more than 700,000 in stocks, bonds & fixed annuities, non inclusive of the value of my two homes of which i paid cash for. i agree w/the commentator - "why didn't she pay cash." i blame older black people of whom should have grounded her-my success has been mainly my lifetime of never dealing with or envolving myself with black people and taking complete control of my personal & financial life-but most of all, keeping them out of my business. in "boiler room" & "romeo must die" asian, jews, & italians joked about being nigger rich-living above ur means. every day here in south ga., i'm approached by black people who've noticed my auto, jewelry, personal dress w/shameless request & demands. i don't just walk away, i virtually sprint away. just last evening a black female driving a convertable vw approached me stating her cell has been disconnected for over three months, how her boyfriend is on probation ans has all types of court fees, probation fees, back child support payments, and her endless expenses of having 2 children and just losing her entire pay check playing lottery. i simply, smiled, thanked her for wasting my time w/her pathetic irresponsible life story and sprinted away...