Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Thought Bobby & Whitney Already Told-All On Their Crazy Ass Reality Show!!


Why the hell is Bobby Cracked-Out Brown writing a tell-all book??!! I think that their reality show was more telling than most people expected. It was an atrocity that Whitney Houston would never had permitted had she been in her right mind. Bobby Brown probably pursued the idea to no end until she finally relented. He is a man of ill repute that has forever scandalized Whitney Houston & her career. But, Bobby Brown claims that Whitney turned him out. He seems like the ultimate bullshitter & sweet talker. Bobby Brown reminds me of one of those washed-up pimps that was in "American Pimp". The way he helped her run through all of that money she earned, I think he fits that title better than most of the pimps out there today! Here's an excerpt from The Insider:
"After his 1992 marriage, the former Being Bobby Brown star says his dependence on narcotics spiraled out of control. “At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine,” he writes.

Brown also describes his 14-year marriage as “doomed from the very beginning.” “I think we got married for all the wrong reasons,” he says in the book. “Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married … I believe her agenda was to clean up her image.”

The couple, who have a 15-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, split in September 2006.

One potential stress on their union? Brown’s now-admitted infidelity.

“Women are always throwing themselves at you,” he writes. “I’m only human, so I would make the mistake and bite the hook sometimes. I let the testosterone take over.”(END OF EXCERPT) Read the rest here:http://www.theinsider.com/news/780509_Whitney_Responds_to_Bobby_Brown_s_Tell_All_Book

Are we really supposed to believe that Bobby Brown could help clean up anyone's image? Not unless he's talking about those pesky gay rumors about Whitney that abounded before their nuptials.

No comments: