Sunday, February 15, 2009

M.I.A. Was Right! She Had A Baby Boy! Did You Know That She Once Wanted To Collaborate With The Oscar-Winning Three Six Mafia?



One of my favorite artists has delivered more than great music this time.M.I.A. has reportedly given birth to a son! Congratulations to her!Since this girl performed at the Grammys on her due date,I'm sure she's doing everything in her power to get herself ready to grace the stage at the Oscars!Speaking of the Oscars,Three Six Mafia was supposed to work with M.I.A. at the time that they won their Oscar!Listen to her talk about how that didn't work out in this interview!


Here's more from People on the birth of her baby:

"One of the great mysteries surrounding this awards season – at which ceremony would Grammy and Oscar-nominated singer M.I.A. deliver her imminent baby – has been solved: she's done it between shows, thank you very much.

The London-born Sri Lankan singer, 31, gave birth to a boy in Los Angeles on Wednesday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

On her MySpace Celebrity Blog, M.I.A. writes (in all capital letters) that on Sunday night, after the Grammys, "MY EARLY STAGE LABOUR KICKED IN AROUND 2 AM … MY BABY WAS BORN WEDNESDAY, HE IS HEALTHY, FINE, BEAUTIFUL AND THE MOST AMZING THING EVER ON THIS PLANET, OF COURSE IM HIS MUM!!!"
This is the first child for M.I.A., whose given name in Mathangi Arulpragasam, and her fiancé, Benjamin Brewer, lead singer and guitarist of The Exit. The pregnancy was announced last October."(END OF EXCERPT)Read the rest here.

No comments: