Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Miley Cyrus Gave A Controversial Performance At The Teen Choice Awards



I thought that Miley Cyrus put on a much raunchier show than she really did because of all the ruckus that's being made over her performance at the Teen Choice Awards.Once I saw the "stripper pole" that she was holding onto,it was much ado about nothing in my humble opinion.At least we didn't get a glimpse of Hannah Montana's nipple or vagina,like we have with Britney Spears.

What I found to be far more disturbing is the fact that Miley Cyrus called Britney Spears her hero! Really?!! I hope that Miley Cyrus was just trying to give Ms. Spears a boost in the confidence department.Because selling a lot of records is not heroic.I'm not sure what Miley Cyrus was talking about.Let's hope for her sake that she is not trying to pattern herself after Britney Spears.

No comments: