Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Octomom Asks Herself A Question That The World Has Pondered!


Nadya Suleman asked herself this question tonight during a televison interview:

"What was I thinking?"

That is the question that has been asked repetitively since Nadya Suleman was pegged with the moniker "octomom." What the hell was she thinking?!! Well,at least she is finally owning up to the fact that she sure as hell wasn't thinking about tomorrow when she had 8 kids.

Here's more from The Telegraph:

""I screwed myself, I screwed up my life, I screwed up my kids' lives...What was I thinking?" Miss Suleman said in an interview in "Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage", which will be aired on the Fox network on Wednesday.

Miss Suleman, who gave birth to the octuplets in a Los Angeles hospital in January, is shown in the documentary sitting on her bed, surrounded by the eight screaming babies, as she attempts to feed them.

A British production company has also filmed a fly-on-the-wall documentary that could earn $250,000 (£150,000) for her children over the next three years and the same amount for her, prompting allegations that she is cashing in on her offspring.

The divorced 33-year-old Californian's life was turned upside-down when she gave birth to the world's longest-surviving octuplets. She already had six other children, aged two to seven.

Miss Suleman was also revealed to be an unemployed single mother, living on food stamps, who conceived all her 14 children through in vitro fertilisation."(END OF EXCERPT)Read the rest here.

No comments: