Monday, September 1, 2008

THIS IS WHY BARACK OBAMA DESERVES TO BE PRESIDENT! WATCH!!!!

I know I said that I would post a Hilary comment. Since it is the Republican convention this week, I thought I'd write about John Mccain instead. His VP pick warrants some discussion here as well. What was his reason for choosing her? Hilary Clinton's dumb ass supporters who would rather John Mccain win than Barack Obama. If you really shared her democratic viewpoints, you must ask yourself why? You obviously have not watched the man make some serious flubs that an intelligent man would not. He looks sinister & I fear for my family's well-being if he were to win. Thankfully, I do not think that he will prevail. The voters who claim that they need to make a informed decision really need to peep this video from youtube. Here he makes the case for me. I should not have to say any thing further but I will.

Do we really want a woman VP with the mindset of the most consertative man? She is pro-life which I am to a certain degree. I am pro-choice as well. I've known some women who choose to use abortion as a birth control method. Instead of consistently taking the pill, abstaining, or using condoms they get pregnant. One girl I knew had 5 abortions. I am definitely pro-life when I reflect on those types of abortions. But if you are the victim of rape or incest, you should have the right to choose. Well, if Sara Palin & John Mccain somehow succeed so will Roe V. Wade. Think about that! And Vote for Barack Obama!

No comments: