Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gwen Ifill Speaks About Sarah Palin & Queen Latifah's Potrayal of Her!


Even Gwen Ifill said that Sarah Palin decided not to answer the questions & she was transparent about it. As a moderator, she thought that the two candidates were there to debate "each other". Instead, we got to see more of a pre-scripted Sarah Palin. Because we all know what happens when she doesn't memorize a speech! She's already embarassed herself tremendously these past few weeks. Sarah Palin was going to get her point across no matter what the format was. I loved the SNL skit which I will post here later! I was apparently wrong when I wrote that they wouldn't be able to get much material from this debate. Once it sunk in for me just how "folksy" & evasive she was, I knew they had the makings of a hilarious skit! By the way, folksy is just another word for unsophisticated. Sophisticated means someone who is knowledgeable and cultured. Two things that Sarah Palin made clear that she is not! Sarah Palin is definitely folksy! That's not what Americans need in such a sophisticated world!

No comments: