Monday, October 6, 2008

Barack Obama's Next Move Is To Release A Documentary About John McCain & Keating 5! I'm So Thrilled Because I've Been Talking About It Here!!!!


The shit's about to hit the fan! Pardon my profanity but I am absolutely elated that Barack Obama is going to do what the media has hinted at doing. Expose the Keating 5 scandal that I have been posting about recently!!! Read my posts because I am sync with the Obama campaign. I had hoped that he would release this information but he had to wait for the right opening to do it. Thanks to Sarah Palin's terrorist remarks about Obama he can counter their argument with this scandal from John McCain's past. This is the email that I received today which I have posted below. Read it & look at the video bar & slideshow. The video above is the preview of the documentary on John McCain! The hypocrisy that is John McCain must cease!

Hey --

In the middle of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, John McCain wants to change the subject from the central question of this election.

Perhaps that's because the policies McCain supported these past eight years are pretty hard to defend.

The Obama campaign put together a documentary about why John McCain's failed philosophy and poor judgment are a recipe for deepening the crisis.

Watch the preview now and share it with others:

http://my.barackobama.com/keatingvideo

No comments: